Please bear in mind the following conditions:
- Villa Ganshi sleeps maximum 6 guests. For larger groups, the beach house, Pelican Reef, next door, is also available, subject to availability and at agreed rate.
- All published rates are weekly rates, based on a minimum stay of 7 nights.
- All our guests are met upon arrival by our caretaker. First-time guests are met at the airport, repeat guests will meet our caretaker at Villa Ganshi.
- In order to be able to offer all our guests the best service, our official check-out time is 10:00 AM and our check-in time is 2:00 PM. (Other check-in or check-out times may be requested but are subject to availability.)
- Use of electricity, gas, and water are included at normal use. In case of excessive use, we reserve the right to add an extra fee, payable before departure, to cover this cost.
- No extra service charges are added.
- Final cleaning is included in the above rates. For stays of 10 days or more there is a mandatory service cleaning for a fee of $ 75.00.
- A 25% deposit is required to confirm your booking, the remaining 75% is to be paid at the latest eight weeks before your arrival. Should the date of booking be less than eight weeks before the date of your arrival, the total amount will be required at once to confirm your booking.
- The published rates are exclusive of Bonaire tourist tax at USD 5.50 per person, per night. Please note that rates may be subject to change without notice, except, of course, for confirmed bookings. Tourist tax is not necessary for children under the age of 13.
- In case of conversion of the rental rate to EUR, the official bank conversion rates are applicable. Please also note that all costs related to bank transfers are to be incurred by the guests.
- When paying by credit card we will charge you 3 % of the total rental fee. Please also note that all costs related to bank transfers are to be incurred by the guests.